You are a partner and advocate , you will be the face of Proenco and ensure customers are completely knowledgeable and satisfied with our applications. You bring everyone together so there is a common language between the customer and our software. Proenco works with customers to understand their business requirements, determine the appropriate solution and then facilitate the successful delivery of the solution by supporting the management of the customer and their expectations through the delivery process. This role is likely to work directly from a customer site. Join a company located in beautiful Lysaker, with career growth potential.
- Prepare and deliver customer training and communications to address business needs of customers
- Learn/understand partner software and demonstrate as needed
- Facilitate the management and documentation of business requirements and the solution approach
- Remain current on product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current
- Understand business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Remain current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between Proenco and its competitors
- Works from the sale proposal through to the contract so you understand the commitment made
- Complete initial testing for the customer to ensure it is up and running, get the customer functional
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 year Bachelors degree
- Significant experience in large capital projects preferably within: energy & utilities, mining, oil and gas markets
- Superior business acumen with the ability to facilitate professional win-win interactions
- Superior technical ability to manage customer issues and walk them through to resolution. Prior experience as a technical consultant is an asset
- Practical experience in project management principles and execution with large scale capital projects
- Ability to learn and understand business processes for implementation into application software
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Familiarity with ECM, Workflow Management and Project Management solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as it relates to communicating technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of customer centric selling concepts
- Willingness to travel up to 10% – 20%
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Norwegian and English
- Experience with the use of document / information management solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially the use of templates
- The ability to build positive, genuine relationships
- SQL database exposure would be helpful for your overall understanding
- Love of teaching others
- Ability to determine both sides of the equation, the pros and the cons and find a solution
- An exciting work environment characterized by committed, motivated and skilled employees
- Collaboration with large and exciting customers in an international environment
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Good insurance schemes
- Bright and modern premises in Lysaker, possibility to work in an office location in Stavanger
Applications are accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume, in the English language, using the form below. We will collect and accept resumes until June 7 2019 and ask that you understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Who We are
Proenco is part of Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Proenco provides Proarc, a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. Proarc solutions have been used by customers of many industries for over 30 years. Proarc was previously part of Tieto / Software Innovation.
Now with the added support and backing of CSI, Proarc will continue to build upon its proud heritage of addressing Document Management and Collaboration challenges.