Proenco is experiencing growth in our customer base. We therefore seek a skilful colleague to process and solve customer support incidents. You will be part of a team supporting our customers with utilizing Proarc in the best possible manner. If you are motivated by making the everyday working life more effective for our customers, this position will be for you!
- Reception and screening of all incoming incidents from our customers, super users via our customer portal
- Update internal systems with relevant customer information
- Guide and solve our customers technical and functional issues related to the software
- Communicate with our customers in a trustworthy manner
- Follow up other units within Proenco and our sub-suppliers to secure progress and good solutions
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent in computer science or engineering
- In addition, you have relevant experience and knowledge within several of the following areas:
- Development/support/customer support from business-critical software
- Interest for and experience with use of document and information management solutions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Specific experience from technical document control and the oil & gas industry sector is an asset, but not a requirement
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Norwegian and English
- You are able to understand how our customers operate and the challenges they have
- You take initiatives and responsibilities without the need of being directed from task to task
- You are action oriented, social, committed and structured
- You deliver quality in your work and complete your commenced tasks
- You must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Norwegian and English.
- You can handle several activities in parallel.
You contribute with
- Attracting new customers and keep existing
- Maintaining and further develop our good working environment
- Efficiency through suppleness and eagerness
- Further developing Proenco’s processes and methodologies
- An exciting work environment characterized by committed, motivated and skilled employees
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Good insurance scheme
- Bright and modern premises in Lysaker with a great subsidized cantina
Applications are accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume, in the English language, using the form below. We will collect and accept resumes until June 7 2019 and ask that you understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Who We are
Proenco is part of Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Proenco provides Proarc, a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. Proarc solutions have been used by customers of many industries for over 30 years. Proarc was previously part of Tieto / Software Innovation.
Now with the added support and backing of CSI, Proarc will continue to build upon its proud heritage of addressing Document Management and Collaboration challenges.