The Sales Manager is responsible for the generation of interest and follow through to the sale of our product portfolio. You optimize the opportunity customers see in our products to cover their business needs. Sales Manager are involved in the accurate and profitable pricing models presented to customers to meet both party’s needs. To do this the incumbent must be an advocate for our products, and an industry expert who can align to the correct customers.
- Actively seek out new sales and expand on existing sales opportunities
- Negotiate and close sales proposals
- Develop, monitor and report on sales plans, forecasts and budgets for your product portfolio
- CRM pipeline and progress entries – maintain for reporting and team information
- Help manage the lead qualification process and educate those helping with this process
- Represent the company at trade shows and conferences
- Be a customer advocate and relay need back to the business
- Be current in industry knowledge, advancements and common struggles
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 5+ years experience with B2B solutions Sales
- Proven success introducing and closing deals for enterprise class software
- Strong understanding and preferably direct industry experience in the oil and gas sector
- Familiar with the development process for software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Great attention to detail, well organized, and able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, creativity and initiative with the desire to get the job done
- Ability to travel locally and internationally
Who We are
Proenco is part of Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Proenco provides Proarc, a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. Proarc solutions have been used by customers of many industries for over 30 years. Proarc was previously part of Tieto / Software Innovation.
Now with the added support and backing of CSI, Proarc will continue to build upon its proud heritage of addressing Document Management and Collaboration challenges.
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume in the English language. We will collect and accept resumes until May 10, 2019 and ask that you understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.