The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for the end-to-end success of identifying and nurturing leads through to the final deal close and ongoing customer advocacy and success. Sales are structured to increase revenue to the company in a sustainable manner. Working with international companies, you will be the direct contact to close the deal and strategically position software by understanding customers’ pain points and proposing solutions to fit client needs.
- Identify and capture profitable revenue, selling solutions to new and existing clients.
- Undertake first level sales activities, such as providing an initial response to queries and following up with existing opportunities and developing upsell.
- Provide account management for existing clients and seek to grow the value of recurring revenue from installed Proarc solutions.
- Work within current sales procedures and strategy.
- Work collaboratively as a trusted advisor with clients, prospects, influencers, partners, support team, services team, and product team
- Act as an advocate for the customer, relaying important product needs back into the business
- Identify opportunities within the current target market and business strategy
- Engage the market directly using the selling process to qualify opportunities with existing clients and new prospects.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails/phone calls, social media, or any other line of communications to reach out to prospective customers.
- Refine and deliver effective presentations and demonstrations provided by marketing for use with targeted prospects.
- Strategically position software by understanding customers’ pain points and proposing solutions to fit client needs;
- Orchestrate virtual selling team and all Proarc resources maximizing revenue opportunity.
- Lead and drive entire sales cycle leveraging repeatable offerings to accelerate and win deals.
- Maintain contact information and deals board opportunities in HubSpot customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Manage the pipeline of sales opportunities through to close of deal.
- Maintain regular customer contact using telephone, email and face-to-face meetings with clients for the assigned sales accounts.
- Engage current customers to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Identify opportunities to increase Proarc scope and grow service offering for existing customers.
- Support and drive RFI/RFP processes.
- Collaborate with other departments to review and respond to RFIs, statement of works (SOWs), and proposals for clients using agreed templates
- Contribute to top-of-funnel content that can be implemented by the digital marketing team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge of our customers’ industry
- Demonstrated success in enterprise software, technology or business services sales
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer centric selling techniques and principles
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills, representing the company’s long-term business requirements
- Knowledge of and experience conducting negotiations with international partners
- Clear, articulate English language skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Open and considerate communicator who is seen as a thought leader
- You take multiple approaches to tackle tough challenges – you do not see your solution as the best one in the room
- Team spirit, giving of your time and knowledge
- Ready to take the company to new levels
- Commitment to the product and to the team
- An exciting work environment characterized by committed, motivated and skilled employees
- Collaboration with large and exciting customers in an international environment
- Support, training and commitment from Vela Software, part of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Good insurance schemes
Applications are Accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume in the English language. Qualified applicants will be contacted. For any questions, please contact Jens Stabo-Eeg.
Who We Are
Proenco provides the solutions Proarc and ProPeople. Proarc is a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. ProPeople ensures effective employee scheduling based on competence, skills and availability. The Proarc and ProPeople solutions have been used by customers in several industries for more than 30 years.