A Solution Consultant works within the Professional Services team, utilizing a broad range of technical skills and work directly with our customers.
As a Solution Consultant, you will also participate in the sales process, assist the project manager with advice and project plans and prepare estimates.
Proarc is a unique industry solution that is recognized as the best solution in the market for handling information and documents in complex projects. Proarc is critical to operations and is used by companies in industries such as oil and gas, the process industry, infrastructure, and real estate.
Duties / Responsibilities
A Solution Consultant will work on both individual assignments and team-based projects. The role will include the following tasks:
- Installation, configuration, adaptation, and implementation of our Proarc solution
- Technical and functional support for R&D and Service and Support
- Contribute to the sales process
- Migration and upgrade projects
- Implementation of workshops to secure our understanding of the customer’s needs
- Technical / functional responsibility for deliverables, in collaboration with customer contact person
- Nurture your knowledge of our product roadmap as well as understand the scenarios, features, and functionalities within each of the products and how these are applied to client business. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an ongoing basis to stay current
- Understand business and technical challenges addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor´s degree or post-secondary education in engineering related field
- High technical ability to identify customer issues and give qualified guidance to a solution of these issues
- Ability to develop an awareness of the client’s technical architecture with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible with new or existing technologies
- Comfortable working with multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a dynamic work environment
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Norwegian and English
- Experience in the use of document / information management solutions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of technologies .NET C #, WCF, PowerShell, SQL, Oracle, and Azure Cloud
- An exciting work environment characterized by committed, motivated and skilled employees
- Collaboration with large and exciting customers in an international environment
- Support, training and commitment from Vela Software, part of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Good development and career opportunities
- Competitive conditions
- Good insurance schemes
- Bright and modern premises in Lysaker with a great subsidized cantina
Applications are Accepted
Please send a detailed cover letter on why this career is perfect for you along with your resume in the English language. Qualified applicants will be contacted. For any questions, please contact Heidi Østli.
Who We Are
Proenco AS (www.proenco.com) is part of Constellation Software, Inc. – CSI (www.csisoftware.com) which manages and develops business-critical software companies globally. CSI is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Proenco provides the solutions Proarc and ProPeople. Proarc (www.proarcedms.com) is a leading Engineering Document Management Solution (EDMS) for Engineering & Construction projects and Asset Operations. ProPeople (www.propeople-hris.com) ensures effective employee scheduling based on competence, skills and availability. The Proarc and ProPeople solutions have been used by customers in several industries for more than 30 years.